TechTOOLs Indicating That the DRBIII Is Full When Loading Flash File (Red Bar in the Lower Left of Screen)
When running the TechTOOLS Application and trying to load a flash file to the DRBIII, in some cases TechTOOLS indicates that there is no more available space on the DRBIII with a red bar in the bottom left portion of the screen.
|AB - Ram Van/Wagon||JA - Breeze||LH - Vision||PR - Prowler|
|AN - Dakota||JA - Cirrus||LH - LHS||PT - Chrysler Cruiser|
|BE - Ram Pickup/Quad Cab||JA -Stratus||LH -Intrepid||RS - Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country|
|BR - Ram Pickup||JR - Sebring/Stratus Sedan||LH - Concorde||TJ -Wrangler|
|CS - Pacifica||JR - Sebring Convertible||LH - 300M||WJ - Grand Cherokee|
|DN - Durango||KJ - Liberty||NS - Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country||XJ - Cherokee|
|DR - Ram Pickup||LH - New Yorker||PL - Neon||ZB - ViperCoupe/Roadster|
|FJ - Avenger, Sebring|
Years: 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992
System or Component: Group 08 - Electrical, Group 18 - Vehicle Performance /Driveability, Group 21 - Transmission / Transfer Case / Power Transfer Unit ( AWD ), Group 24 - Climate Control - Heating / Air Conditioning
- It is recommended to first "COLD BOOT" the DRBIII by pressing the "YES" and "MORE" keys at the same time, then pressing "F4" to continue. Performing this operation will erase any stored flash files on the DRBIII.
- In some cases this may not correct the problem. If this is the case perform the following proceedure:
- Close the DealerCONNECT application
- Select the Start Menu
- In the "Search programs and files" line, type C:/program files
- You may have to change settings to show all files as they may be hidden
- Find the directory named "DTO," right-click on it, and Delete the folder
- Close all windows and restart the DealerCONNECT/TechCONNECT/TechTOOLS applications
- Upon starting the TechTOOLS application, TechTOOLS files will be reloaded
- When TechTOOLS has finished loading, connect the DRBIII. A green bar indicating there is space available in the DRBIII should appear. At this time the flash file can be loaded.
NOTE: All prevous data recordings will be deleted by this procedure.